Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||UB160||Voltage:||110/220V 50/60HZ 250W|
|Binding Ability:||Max U20 / P26||Binding Width:||Max A4 / 12''|
Electric Ubind Cover Binding Machine With Channel Binding, Metal Binding and Hard Cover Binding
1. With this unique electric Binder you can bind series UBIND binding covers for Office presentations, Year books, Photo books, Student Theses, Dissertations, Restaurant menu and other possible applications.
2. Replace/Adjust bound file sheets (Debind) can also be achieved on this equipment.
3. This equipment is not suitable for other process except UBIND BINDING.
4. Any problem please contact with dealer for service.
Important Safety Guidelines:
Please make sure you have read all the features and safety instruction.
1. Put machine on steady table and handle it carefully.
2. Always turn OFF the power switch before performing maintenance or your UB160 is not in use.
3. Never use UB160 near the water.
4. Do no use the machine if power code is damaged.
5. Never put finger(s) into binding Slot.
6. Never put finger(s) between the gap debinding bar and the machine body during debinding operation.
7. Always remove debinding bar and push debinding bar supports back to the machine body after debinding operation.
1. Cover type/Size
UB160 Binding Capacity: Maximum P26 / 210 sheets.
2. Thickness measuring
Put the sheets into binding slot, push button “Measuring” then to read from screen the right size of U or P cover can be used. For example, “ SIZE: U4/P10” means U4 or P10 size cover is suitable for current sheets’ thickness.
(1) Put the aligned sheets into binding channel of the cover.
(2) Put the cover into binding slot
(3) Press button “BINDING”
(4) Machine will bind twice automatically.
Caution: Never put hands into binding slot when machine power is ON
4. Debinding operation
(1) Insert Debinding bar into almost the half thickness of the bound book.
(2) Draw out debinding bar supports on both side of debinding device.
(3) Insert the debinding bar two ends into the supports, hold the cover horizontally and then push button “DEBIND” down for 3secs, keep holding the cover till the debinding bar stop moving.
(4)Pull back the the cover together with debinding device.
(5)Take off debindign bar with cover out of debinding supports.
(6)Take away the debinding bar and now you can re-deal sheet(s) inside cover.
(7)Re-Bind the cover.
Caution: Never put hands between the gap of debinding bar and machine body
Never put debinding bar onto its supports if there is no debinding operation
Always push debinding bar supports back to its original position
Attention: Cover can only be Bound/De-bound max. 3 times.
Construction and Parameter
1. Binding slot 2. Control panel 3. Debinding Bar 4. Debinding bar support
Machine size: 380*335*210mm N.W.: 28kgs Power: 220V/50HZ 250W
*** Push button RESET can stop BINDING or DEBINDING process immediately.
Contact Person: Daniel